There are many diseases caused in different parts of the body and for every individual treatment, there is an expert doctor. Most of the people in present time complain about eye related diseases. The long working hours glued to the monitor of the computer and the other add-on are the Smartphone’s, laptops and even the television sets have added to the more complex situations. In this event, Lasik surgery is the only better option for the people to correct the vision of their eyes.
Effects of surgery on the eyes
Nowadays, the concept of No Blade Lasik surgery is introduced by the doctors and through that the eye vision can be corrected. In this surgery, the contour of the cornea is corrected by making the eye’s ability to focus. It is a kind of refractive surgery which is done to correct the hyperopia, myopia and astigmatism. This procedure is the best alternative against the glasses and the contact lenses which may trouble people every now and then. The Ophthalmologist is the one who corrects the visual acuity and one can seek for various effects of this procedure.
- Satisfaction amongst patients: – With this eye surgery, most of the patients are satisfied with their new vision correction. There are almost 92% to 98% of the patients who are comfortable with this surgery.
- Safe procedure: – The eye correction with the refractive surgery through No Blade is one of the unique concepts in which the doctor does not use the metal blade. In this procedure, the IntraLase Laser is used by the doctor instead of the traditional handheld blade machine which is more secure on your eyes and there no complications faced either.
- Immediate Results: – This is not at all a problematic procedure with the introduction of advanced technology introduced in this field. With the end number of usage of eye numbing drops, there is hardly any pain and a person’s vision is corrected immediately after the day of this surgery.
- Free from stitches or bandages: – The operation which is carried under this procedure is absolutely free from any kind of bandage or the stitches. Even the eye vision of the person can also be corrected after a certain period of age too.
Risks involved in this surgery
If you are going for a Lasik eye surgery then one should also look forward towards the risks which may be at the minimal side but still are involved in this surgery. Most of the patients have complained about it after the surgery is being performed. The usual risks noticed are as follows:-
- If the surgery is not performed by a skilled doctor then the chances of developing a risk is involved in it and it may affect vision too.
- Some patients may also suffer the visual acuity.
- Most of the patients have reported about the physical pain and affect on the quality of life due to poor results.
Lastly, it can be said that the surgery should be performed by an experienced surgeon so as to maintain the trust of the patients.