You probably know that internet contains almost endless stream of information that will help you learn how to pass a drug test in a timely manner. However, it is challenging to determine which tip and advice will help you cleanse yourself on short notice.
Most advice are proper, but some lousy ones will only mislead you along the way. Finally, you can rest assured, because we are here to help you understand how to pass a drug test without any additional problem. You can click here if you want to learn more.
Let us start from the beginning:
Primary Types of Drug Tests
- Urine Drug Test – The most common, widespread and least invasive test is urinalysis due to its convenience to administer and accurate results that will provide you an understanding of the history of drug abuse. It is most common due to its affordable price tag and the ability to get immediate results. At the same time, since it is the most common, people have found numerous ways to beat it. Of course, labs are always trying to improve their technologies and screenings so that advancement could reduce chances of beating and cheating it. Some expensive screenings that are more complex are challenging to beat, but if we analyze employers and pre-employment drug tests, it is rare for an employer to choose this particular choice instead of a regular one.
- Hair Follicle Drug Test – Even though it is one of the most accurate choices that will help, you determine whether someone is a long-term user. However, it is one of the most expensive solutions, and it is not typical for pre-employment purposes. At the same time, it can tell you how much you used some specific drug, and it can detect the three months usage and even more if you do not get a haircut. However, it is not for a short-term screening, because it will need approximately ten days from the last use to enter the hair follicle and become transparent.
- Saliva Drug Test – In the last few years, most employers decide to implement this particular type of drug test, because it is challenging to beat it especially when compared with urinalysis and it is efficient to check the latest usage. Since it is least invasive, it can be administered anywhere and anytime, and what is the best about it, results are immediate and accurate. At the same time, you will not be able to cheat it as a urine test, and when we analyze, you will not be able to use techniques and tricks that will help you beat the test. The main disadvantage of conducting this particular test is its inability to detect long-term usage, but only short-term intoxication.
- Blood Drug Test – You have probably heard that blood tests are one of the most accurate choices, but most employers avoid it because it has to be conducted in sterile settings by professionals that have certification. It is an invasive method and the gold standard among law enforcement and insurance companies. On the other hand, employers will avoid it but have in mind that in some cases this particular type of test goes hand by hand with urinalysis, because the combination of these tests will provide results of long term and short-term usage.
How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?
It is challenging to determine the detection time because it depends on various factors both individual and systematic. The idea is to reduce the percentage in your blood, urine or hair, so that standardized tests cannot detect it.
You should note and remember that we cannot provide you with the exact time that you will need for stating how long it stays in your system. You have probably seen numerous websites that will tell you the accurate number, but it depends on the test and your specific conditions.
For instance, a blood drug test can detect short term usage, which is why most law enforcement and insurance companies decide to conduct it in case of some accident due to intoxication.
On the other hand, hair follicle test can detect the long-term usage with a minimum of three months prior to the test, but it is not efficient when it comes to short term checking.
At the same time, it depends on the type of drug that you use, because some drugs will leave your system in 24 hours, while others can stay up to two months depending on the consumption and level of addiction.
The idea is to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each test so that you can find weaknesses that will help you cheat. However, some tests are impossible to cheat such as saliva drug test, but it cannot check long-term usage, which is a convenient solution.
If you want to learn more about it, you can do it by checking here.
- Metabolic Rate – It is understandable that individuals that feature slow metabolic rate will require more time to reduce the number of drugs in their systems. On the other hand, people with a fast metabolism will have shorter detection time overall.
- Frequency and Amount of Use – It is different if you used only occasionally small doses because that way you will be able to cleanse yourself without any additional problem. However, long term and chronic usage is something that will reduce the ability to fight it, which is why you should check the cleansing period depending on the drug you are using. For instance, if you are a chronic weed consumer, you will need up to three months to detoxify, which means that you will not be able to do it in 24 hours or less.
Body Mass – Since the metabolism depends on your body mass and constitution, you should have in mind that metabolism tends to be slower in people that have a higher percentage of body fat when compared with people that are skinny and athletic