What is charity?
Do know about the term charity? Why is this act being organized and for whom? Well, charity is the practice of giving money, food, or many other facilities and help to people who are poor, sick and helpless. By this act you can get chance to help needy people just in your way as you want and how much you are able to help them. Charity has become very important organization and its benefits are very useful for all the needy peoples. All those who are capable in giving to charity should involve themselves in this act, as the feeling you get after helping people is the best in the world.
It’s not just you but there are many people involved in this and putting their efforts, but in a limit. Some benefits of giving to charity you should know:-
- Impact of small donations: – You must be thinking that you can give fewer donations which cannot help people but no, this is not true. Actually in this vast world if every people will give small donation also, it can become large and beneficial too. First you start your step with small donation and see what miracle happens. When giving to a valuable charity, the amount of your donation directly correlates with the number of people you are able to help. But it is not so important that donation should be large, even small donations have the potential to effectively improve an individual’s life to the best.
- Solution against poverty: – People today are living in poverty, yes it’s true. Compare with older times, people today are found in poverty. Thus charity is the best solution to help people solve poverty issue somehow. Protecting and fighting diseases can keep children healthy and in school. So this donation can help in providing effective health care.
- Giving makes us happier: – How much do you spend in yourself? After spending lot, thinking comes in your mind that does this make you happy. No, this does not make you happy because you spend on things which are not in use. Instead if you donate someone you will feel happier because the person you will donate is needy and will bless you for this.
- Get a tax deduction: – By giving an IRS- approved charity, you are able to write off donations on your tax return document. Still there are some restrictions but you can do so. If you state that you are donating money for some good cause in trusted charitable trust then may be your tax can go lower.
- Give this idea to your friends and families: – You must include your friends and families in this supportive act. Believe what you will receive more reward and blessing just by doing this.
Involve yourself in this task and lower down some of your expenses to help needy people by donating them so that they can live nicely and healthy. Their health and safety along with education is also an important factor so all these needs can be fulfilled by this small help. Do it once, it’s a great feeling.